RexonGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Scola

2 posters

Go down

Unban Scola Empty Unban Scola

Post by Scola Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Okay so, let me explain my side as i get updates from giki. The maggot manager told me that I have to complete training. After telling him I already did since giki went through it with me, he said I have to do it anyway. I was talking to jinx and giki. I told him I wasnt going to do it and asked jinx why he left the call. he then banned me and banned jinx for talking to me. Not even fucking mingi I then joined the game back since giki isnt a retard. he complained to giki and I told him to read the rules. He told giki he was told by a lower staff member that it was a ban for 2 weeks. He listened to a lower fucking staff member. He then went on to curse me out and banned me again
He also wanted me to remove my name "COCK BLOWER" And i asked him to read the motd and see if he saw any rule that wouldnt allow me to have the name. he couldnt find it and cursed me out

Scola

Back to top Go down

Unban Scola Empty Re: Unban Scola

Post by Snowa Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Moving this to administration.

Snowa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowa Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Ok so I told you on steam not to minge. Making you name that is minging, and I told him to tell you change it, and if you didnt then you would be banned for 1 week. ALSO me and jayy said that if you minge you would be banned for really perm, but I said lets just do it for 1 week.

Snowa

Back to top Go down

Post by Scola Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:51 am

Okay so even though there is no rule saying I can't have a certain name, it is minging. Snowa you know I find loopholes, I shouldn't be banned for clowning you. Just fix you rule. My name didn't have anything to do with me not intending to RP or anything. I even went through training with giki, ask him.

Scola

Back to top Go down

Post by Scola Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm also wondering how Jinx is banned for laughing. He stood there and did nothing and was banned.

Scola

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowa Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:52 pm

ACCEPT

Your unbanned

Snowa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down